STK (CURRENCY:STK) traded up 13.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on May 8th. STK has a total market cap of $2.47 million and $434,191.00 worth of STK was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, STK has traded up 29.7% against the dollar. One STK token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000121 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Cobinhood, Huobi and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.14 or 0.00355632 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016825 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001581 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.35 or 0.00930908 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00150736 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00001203 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005329 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000106 BTC.
STK’s launch date was September 27th, 2017. STK’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 343,971,372 tokens. The official website for STK is stktoken.com. The official message board for STK is medium.com/@STKtoken. STK’s official Twitter account is @STKtoken. The Reddit community for STK is /r/STKToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
STK Token Trading
STK can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Kucoin, IDEX and Cobinhood. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as STK directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire STK should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy STK using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for STK Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for STK and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.