OneRoot Network (CURRENCY:RNT) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on May 8th. During the last seven days, OneRoot Network has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar. OneRoot Network has a total market cap of $16.84 million and $3.38 million worth of OneRoot Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One OneRoot Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.0597 or 0.00001010 BTC on exchanges including OKEx and Bithumb.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $536.94 or 0.09081304 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000329 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00039014 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0417 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00012864 BTC.
OneRoot Network Profile
OneRoot Network (CRYPTO:RNT) is a token. It was first traded on December 8th, 2017. OneRoot Network’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 282,073,817 tokens. OneRoot Network’s official Twitter account is @OneRootNetwork. OneRoot Network’s official website is www.oneroot.io/en.
OneRoot Network Token Trading
OneRoot Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneRoot Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire OneRoot Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase OneRoot Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for OneRoot Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OneRoot Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.