Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 7th. Loopring has a market capitalization of $48.77 million and approximately $12.65 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Loopring has traded 1.7% higher against the dollar. One Loopring token can currently be purchased for $0.0588 or 0.00000988 BTC on popular exchanges including IDAX, Gate.io, AirSwap and Bithumb.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005102 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.15 or 0.00371741 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016774 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00001645 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.04 or 0.00890541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.29 or 0.00155974 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005809 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00001213 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000107 BTC.
Loopring’s genesis date was August 6th, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,374,955,752 tokens and its circulating supply is 828,954,240 tokens. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg. Loopring’s official website is loopring.org. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loopring’s official message board is medium.com/@loopring.
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AirSwap, Bittrex, IDEX, CoinExchange, OKEx, Ethfinex, Upbit, Bitbns, HitBTC, DragonEX, Gate.io, IDAX, Tokenomy, YoBit, Binance, Bithumb and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.