Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 1st. One Monero Classic coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.80 or 0.00014855 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Gate.io and TradeOgre. Over the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 11.5% lower against the dollar. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $26,366.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $64.96 or 0.01203325 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00013070 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006408 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000667 BTC.
About Monero Classic
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classicâ€™s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org. Monero Classicâ€™s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.comâ€™s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.