Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 10th. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be purchased for about $20.40 or 0.00314345 BTC on popular exchanges including TDAX, Exrates, Instant Bitex and Huobi. Bitcoin Gold has a market cap of $357.33 million and approximately $21.05 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Bitcoin Gold has traded up 9.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $57.76 or 0.00889941 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.37 or 0.00175123 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00021877 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0877 or 0.00001352 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded up 55% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004301 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 22.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001790 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Profile
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. Bitcoin Gold’s official website is bitcoingold.org. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin Gold Coin Trading
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Bit-Z, C2CX, BitFlip, Bleutrade, Korbit, Altcoin Trader, Gate.io, Bitlish, Trade Satoshi, Exrates, Bitinka, Zebpay, Ovis, Coinone, Upbit, Vebitcoin, TDAX, Binance, Bithumb, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Exmo, CEX.IO, QuadrigaCX, YoBit, DSX, Huobi, BitBay, SouthXchange, Indodax, Kucoin, BitMarket, Coinnest, Instant Bitex, Bitsane, Graviex, OKEx, Negocie Coins, Braziliex, Bittrex, Koineks and Bitfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.