Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. Over the last seven days, Loopring has traded 16.1% higher against the dollar. Loopring has a market capitalization of $55.10 million and $3.18 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring token can currently be purchased for about $0.0665 or 0.00001676 BTC on popular exchanges including Bitbns, Upbit, Ethfinex and Tokenomy.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00007926 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.81 or 0.00373435 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00025450 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002578 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000579 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $67.06 or 0.01691120 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00224476 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005048 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00025603 BTC.
Loopring Token Profile
Loopring’s genesis date was August 6th, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,374,955,752 tokens and its circulating supply is 828,954,240 tokens. Loopring’s official message board is medium.com/@loopring. Loopring’s official website is loopring.org. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg.
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, AirSwap, HitBTC, Upbit, DragonEX, YoBit, Tokenomy, Bittrex, Binance, IDAX, CoinExchange, Bithumb, IDEX, Ethfinex, OTCBTC, OKEx and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Loopring and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.