RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 6.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 24th. RevolutionVR has a market cap of $2.22 million and approximately $116,155.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, RevolutionVR has traded 7% higher against the US dollar. One RevolutionVR coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0106 or 0.00000131 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $100.49 or 0.01247374 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001486 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00012094 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0994 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000857 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00006934 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001378 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00066504 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
RevolutionVR (CRYPTO:RVR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2015. RevolutionVR’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins. The Reddit community for RevolutionVR is /r/Voxelus_Official. The official message board for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live/blog. RevolutionVR’s official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here. RevolutionVR’s official website is revolutionvr.live.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it’s the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
Buying and Selling RevolutionVR
RevolutionVR can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, CoinExchange and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolutionVR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.