Phoenix (CURRENCY:PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on May 1st. One Phoenix token can now be purchased for about $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Switcheo Network, Coinrail, Kucoin and Huobi. During the last seven days, Phoenix has traded up 30.4% against the US dollar. Phoenix has a total market capitalization of $15.74 million and approximately $753,294.00 worth of Phoenix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000225 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002108 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000086 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000012 BTC.
Phoenix (CRYPTO:PHX) is a token. Its genesis date was October 8th, 2017. Phoenix’s total supply is 1,362,278,592 tokens and its circulating supply is 829,588,687 tokens. Phoenix’s official website is www.redpulse.com/landing. Phoenix’s official Twitter account is @red_pulse_china and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Phoenix is /r/RedPulseToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Phoenix Token Trading
Phoenix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bitbns, Kucoin, Coinrail, Huobi and Switcheo Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenix should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Phoenix using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.