Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 1st. Over the last week, Monero Original has traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Original coin can now be purchased for about $0.44 or 0.00012711 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $498.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.96 or 0.01203325 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000959 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00013070 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0401 or 0.00000742 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006408 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00001354 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000667 BTC.
Monero Original Coin Profile
XMO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,677,397 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monero Original Coin Trading
Monero Original can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.