Komodo (CURRENCY:KMD) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on May 25th. Komodo has a total market capitalization of $132.87 million and approximately $4.70 million worth of Komodo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Komodo coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.17 or 0.00014508 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, HitBTC, Crex24 and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Komodo has traded up 2.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $73.25 or 0.00908573 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.02 or 0.00297917 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.41 or 0.00141469 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021749 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004608 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0900 or 0.00001117 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Commercium (CMM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0897 or 0.00001113 BTC.
Komodo (CRYPTO:KMD) is a dPoW/PoW coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 1st, 2016. Komodo’s total supply is 113,602,183 coins. The official message board for Komodo is blog.komodoplatform.com. Komodo’s official Twitter account is @komodoplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Komodo is /r/komodoplatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Komodo’s official website is komodoplatform.com.
Komodo Coin Trading
Komodo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, BarterDEX, Binance, Upbit, Bittrex, Crex24, HitBTC, Bitbns and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Komodo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Komodo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Komodo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Komodo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Komodo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.