Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 13.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 1st. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $26,187.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.74 or 0.00017759 BTC on major exchanges including TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded up 24.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $58.20 or 0.01401252 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0429 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00013572 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000895 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00007863 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00001671 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
Monero Classic (XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic. The official website for Monero Classic is monero-classic.org.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, TradeOgre and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.