Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 20th. One Wings token can now be bought for approximately $0.0442 or 0.00001089 BTC on major exchanges including Gatecoin, Gate.io, Upbit and HitBTC. In the last week, Wings has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar. Wings has a total market capitalization of $4.26 million and approximately $4,362.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00007882 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00376040 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024895 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0229 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.71 or 0.01645648 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.26 or 0.00228431 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000139 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00001773 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00004773 BTC.
Wings’ launch date was December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 96,435,286 tokens. Wings’ official website is wings.ai. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wings
Wings can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bancor Network, Gate.io, Kyber Network, HitBTC, Binance, Bittrex, Liqui, IDEX, Gatecoin and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wings should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.